Over the next few months, we are re-mixing our audio material and recording some new bits, so that no matter where you are - car, bus, train or on foot - you can listen to the conversations and vocab lists again, and again, without needing the text book. We have just completed Chapter One.
Now, rather than the audio being one large MP3 file
- each conversation, vocab list and exercise (marked with an audio tape sign in the book) will have its own easily identifiable MP3 file and
- conversations, vocab lists and exercises are repeated three times
How do you download this new material?
The new MP3s will be available for download via the links sent to you in your registration confirmation email (register here) or via a link in the monthly newsletter (5th of each month).
You also receive the files when you buy the book online via this site.
After we complete this basic re-mix of the complete book, we will then create NEW audio material, incorporating more English, to help you practice the material on the move, even if you don't have the textbook in front of you. Thank you for your patience.
Other students find your feedback very useful. What did you think?
- Was it worth your investment (time, money, other)?
- Did it help you with anything in particular?
- How did you use it as well as your existing course material?
- What else?
Are you wiling to share? If so, thank you very much and send your interesting points of view to me here.
Don't want to read? Click and listen to a short 'About this book' here.
Or listen to the entire Overview, including about the relationship between Syrian Colloquial Arabic, Modern Standard Arabic, and others here.